Facilities & Grounds
Kersbrook Primary is situated on the land of the Peramangk people in the Adelaide Hills. We are in one of Australia's 15 biological hotspots and the area is rich in biodiversity.
Our school was on the earliest register of schools in 1852 and included Patrick Maitland as teacher and an enrolment of 16 boys and 15 girls. The Old School Building was erected in 1868 and still in use today.
We make the most of our extensive grounds and outdoor areas with a large oval, playgrounds and courts. We also have a dedicated nature play area outside the junior primary classroom.
We have an impressive and well-resourced Library that we use for Assemblies and many other activities as well as reading and borrowing books.